Saturday, March 7, 2009

Upcoming U of U Basketball Star

Earlier today I was at the University of Utah's final home basketball game and I noticed most of the starters on the team are seniors, thus they will be graduating and no longer with the program after this year. This got me wondering how the coaching staff will replace adequate recruits to ensure next year's success. I continued to ponder deeply about this matter on hand, when a sudden realization overcame me. I had an epiphany of my own superior athletic skills. I compiled this scouting video to sent to the coaching staff of the Ute basketball team in hopes of gaining star status in the upcoming seasons.

2 comments:

  1. Riley, your mad skills on the hardwood are amazing. I think Mark should be your towel boy though. Well done sir, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!! MAD SKILLZ!! I think that coach would be crazy not to offer you a full ride on the spot! P.S. good choice w/the music, white rap, for the white baller!

    ReplyDelete