Friday, April 24, 2009

Trafunga and so much more!!!



I am going to recap the last week of my life. Don't worry I will not go into to much detail (so I will only tell you the cool or fun things that happened to me.
Friday
So last Friday night Mark, Maggie (a girl that he got set up on a date with, by his boss) Katelyn Burraston, and myself went to a place that my family and friends call Trafunga (which is Trafalga one of the happiest places on earth behind Disneyland and so many other places) we played so mini golf (which I won) and hit the arcade, Where Mark and I had a competition on the funnest game ever. It is called Jumpin' Jackpot is was so much fun just watch the movie and you will see what I mean.
Saturday
on Saturday Garry, Eric, and myself went to the Utes red and white game. is was a blast but the best part about it was I go my favorite player to sign a picture that I had of him his name is Robert Johnson (but we are such good of friends that I call him Bob most of the time) is was sweet.
Sunday
I gave my profound mission sermon it was kind of crappy but I gave a really good joke it goes like this.

A priest goes into a barber's shop sits down, gets a good haircut, thanks the barber, and asks how much he owes him.The barber says, 'Father, you're a holy man, a man of the cloth there is no charge you.'The priest blesses the barber and says, 'Thank you very much' and goes about his business. The next day, 10 gold coins magically appear on the barber's doorstep.The following week a rabbi comes in, gets a haircut, goes to pay and the barber says, 'No, Rabbi, you are a learned man, a wise man, I can't take any money from you, go in peace.'Then the next day, the barber opens his shop to find 10 silver coins on the door mat A few days later, a Bishop goes in for a shave and a shine, and when the time comes to pay the barber says, 'No money, please, you're a spiritual leader, a man of the people, it's on the house.'The next day, magically appearing on the doorstep are 2 missionaries.

Good right?

that is the end of my cool week maybe I should have said my super cool weekend. what ever no one reads this anyways.

1 comment:

  1. haha riley you crack me up. you are a pretty freakin cool dude.

    ReplyDelete