Friday, May 8, 2009

Baseball, Goodbye, and Ducks


BASEBALL
Last night Brian, dad, and myself. Went to the Bee's baseball game, it was very fun even though in the seventh inning Tacoma scored 8 runs and we the bee's lost 3-13. But the cool part was, in the second inning a foul ball came strait towards us, no we did not catch it because it was going like 100 MPH and almost hit Dad in the head, it ended up hitting a pipe and braking the insulation that was covering it.
GOODBYE
After the baseball game we went back to Brian's house, the next morning Brian and Jen were heading to Alaska for there great summer adventure, so they will not see me off at the MTC next week, we said our goodbye at this point. It was sad to see them for the last time for the next two years but I really was just worried about Jen crying and getting all emotional my family is not really like that and it has been and adjustment for everyone since she has been in the family (not that she cries a lot but she hugs a lot and we do not do that is our family) but she did not cry and thank you for that. I just don't like to make people sad.
DUCKS
This morning I decided Issac and I would go feed the ducks. Him being only two and barely able to speech said "Ya" so we went over to Salem pond. Normally when you go there are so many ducks that it is crazy but this time all we could find were a flock of geese but it was all good we had a good time and Issac had a fun time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment